Having hearing problems?
- Do you have trouble hearing in background noise?
- Do you think people mumble?
- Does the TV sound unclear?
- Does your family complain that the TV is too loud?
- Are you having trouble hearing your family or grandchildren?
The most common hearing loss is the loss of high pitched sounds. The loss of high pitches causes a loss of clarity in conversation.
Usually hearing loss happens gradually, so other people may notice that you are having problems before you do.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, make an appointment with us at Nepean Hearing and find out the truth about your hearing.
Hearing aids help people to hear sounds that they've been missing out on. Read more